B16a In 91 Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sooboss

I recently did a motor swap in my 91 hatch and everything went well. Wiring,Axels,etc.. My car runs well and did for two months. Now my question is recently my car from a cold start bogs down when i give a little gas, but it runs well when warmed up. From a warm start the car starts well. The car runs great its just that part of the start up.. Any thoughts.. please help.. i checked all wiring..

Thats hooked up..That connects to my intake right.. there is a little valve kinda like a check valve. on the vacuum hose. from the fast idle diphram to intake..

i thought it would be my battery but thats new i bought a new one.. last night. hummm could it be my cap its a MSD cap. and new and my coil MSD and ignition box new MSD.. Plugs new... wires okay... coolant temp....hummm i'll check but i doubt it...

check your antifreeze....sometimes it tends to fo this, my bro's LS turbo did this once, last winter, we checked the coolant and found out that is the problem.

Back