Hey there everybody. I've been reading this site for quite a while, but never had to post until now... I've got an OBD1 B16a in my 92 VX, like the title says... My o2 sensor's connected correctly, as far as I can tell. The White wire goes to D14, black to A6, Green to D22, and D16's original wire spliced into B1 with the other black wire going to D16. My knock sensor may be wired incorrectly... The wire going to D3 is blue and yellow (kinda pretty... ) as is one other wire. I couldn't trace them throughout the wiring harness, but the only blue and yellow inside the engine bay go to the EGR sensor (which doesn't exist on the B16) and then something else... I can't remember exactly, and I'm at work right now, but that sensor is connected. What I did was splice the wire coming from the knock sensor into the blue/yellow originally going to the EGR, and the ground coming from the knock sensor to a bolt I threaded into a hole underneath the brake master cylinder. I'm thinking that the ECU (p30) is getting some sort of wrong signal from that... When I start the motor, the CEL light comes on. Pulling codes, I got a zero. When I put my VX ecu in it's the same code. With either ECU, it idles VERY smoothly at 600rpm, but will not rev beyond 1900. Throttle response is very slow, but there's no audible knock or backfiring. Upon rotating the distributor either way, nothing changed. I don't have a timing light... To my knowledge, all of the vacuum lines are correct. The only irregularity is the charcoal canister. The nipple for the smallest hose broke off during the install, so I've blocked off the larger two at the TB and the other end. I looped those two solenoids on the firewall together. That's all I can really think of... I'm pretty new to Hondas, but I've been messing around with DSMs for years. There are lots of differences! Thanks for your time.