1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16a in 94 teg no spark

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 86REXsi, May 5, 2008.

1. 86REXsi

86REXsi New Member

NO SPARK!!! I have a 94 teg with a b16a obd 1 with a p30 computer. car was an auto and is now manual. main relay clicks, fuel pump comes on, turns over and has compression. Everything is hooked up minus some extra plugs that go nowhere. all grounds good and getting power to the dizzy getting about 10 or 11v out of the igniter output at the pcm. Engine turns over and i get plenty of fuel. new wires plugs no corrosion on the dizzy cap or rotor all leads connected in the cap double checked the timing and it is right. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

If your getting no spark at the plugs, but your getting spark at the distributor, than your problem is inbetween those two.

3. 86REXsi

86REXsi New Member

wires good anddizzy cap good both new. It reads 12 volt at coil output is that right?

4. rexinitup

rexinitup New Member

did u pull a plug out and chek 4 spark thar

5. salvadorrivas13

salvadorrivas13 New Member

you should change the distubitor any ways, i had a similar problem i change the coil, igniter, cap and rottor, spark plugs and wires and still the same only cranks with no spark. Try a driffrent dizzy and ill start for sure. the problem is the little black sqares with a little tooth inside the dizzy on the bottom of the coil. its hard to explain, so the best way if you want it to start is change the Dizzy.......

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted