1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16a In A 91 Crx ..i Got Some Ques. For A Turbo

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by flyguy, Apr 23, 2003.

1. flyguy

flyguy Junior Member

ok heres the deal...i got a b16a in my 91 crx and i have a t3/t4 turbo just waitin to go in ...now in this matter what piping kit should i look into ..like i mean since im technically using like a 94 del sol engine and its in a 91 crx ....i guess i get confused when i look for pipes. can anyone tell me what to look for and where i can get a good deal on these....also ...if the engine is runnin on all stock internals and im gonna turbo it ...what do u think about runnin NOS through it also ..i can get a kit from my buddy for 75.00 so its tempting but i dont know about what im gonna do with my compression ..i was told i can run them both for race matters and that if i leave the boost at like 6 or 7 psi i should be ok ..is this true....thanx for your help

2. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

forget nos. Just look for pre fabricated piping for a b16a. You may have to do some minor modification to your rex's engine bay to get it in perfectly. If your worried about that, just make your own pipe

homemade turbo

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

dont double post

4. flyguy

flyguy Junior Member

what is double post?....and why not the nos also ...im askin cuz i dont know the answer ...im not tryin to be a smart ass ..thanx alot ...i appreciatte it

5. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

double posting is putting the same question in multiple forums
    just post it once in the apropriate forum ... it will get answered

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted