B16A in my 98 Civic EX...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i did the swap a while ago and today i was just lookin under the hood and i found a plug that is not plugged in and i have no idea where is would go... it only has 2 wires running into the plug one wire is white with a red stripe and the other is blue with a red stripe... the wiring harness is froma 2000 Si... hope someone can help me...

What area is it located at? Im thinking that it might be the knock sensor if its in the rear. I have like 2 connector thats not goin any where but since im using the obd1 p28 ..my check engine light doesn't come on.

if your car is running fine and you are not throwing any codes it is ok. it is prob the crank position sensor. I have a b16b in a 97ex and I have a few empty plugs too

what wiring harness and ecu did you use in your b16b? and what gauge cluster??? and the car runs good, but vtec doesn't work...

Dont worry about it, its prolly just the plug for the power steering, mine isnt plugged in either.....

I used my ex harness, pct b16b ecu, and my stock gauge cluster. I need to get a new gauge cluster though. Even though it is pretty cool to rev past where the gauge stops.

Back