b16a into 89crxhf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmracer

alright i have my motor and im in the process of rebuilding but b4 i finish i want my car ready for it. i want to make sure this is correct im going to need hubs from a 88 91 crx hatch dx or si. ill also need upper and lower radiator hoses from a 90 - 93 integra. finally for my rear brakes im gonna need to get them from a 90 - 93 integra right. does it have to be that year cuz i happen to have the rear trailing arms from a 95 gsr. and for the front brakes if i want them bigger i just need the rotor and caliper or other parts too ?

hey i was also wondering about the shift linkage. my motor is from a civic sir hatch and im wondering if this will work into my car with the hasport mount kit.

You'll need Hasports Mounts and Linkage also. Or custom made LS unit. The rear disc brakes are from a 95 GSR and more than likely they have ABS, right? So I dont think those are gonna work. Trade them or sell em for the 90-93 non-ABS units. The entire rear disc conversion from the 90-93 Shouldnt cost more than $200-300. then you'll need ebrake cables, lines, pads and have the rotors turned before putting it all on. Good luck.

Back