B16a Into 90-93 Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkposer0318

haha someone really needs to write an article on this! one of you guys that have actually done it and have some free time on your hands... that would be great... many people would appreciate it

1. This swap is so straight forward it really doesn't need an article. What is it you need help with?

2. The B16 is a torqueless wonder. It will feel kinda fast in a CRX, but in your 2600 lbs Integra it will be a dog.

im putting it in for now to give my car some pep! hahahaha... im gonna do alot of weight reduction.. new tenzo r driver seat, taking passenger and back seat out... no spare.. all around lexan windows, carbon fiber hood... all that stuff's already on order... i will be taking out my b18... ikeeping it.... and within the next 6 will have a nicely built ls/vtec and am putting that back into the teg and the b16 into my 90 crx si... the only thing im not certain on the b16 into the teg is hooking up the vtec and the sensors

tenzo seats are heavy as fuck, have shitty support, fade very quickly, have shitty padding, and basicly suck ass

a B16 is not going to give your integra any "pep" what it is going to do is give it the balls of a female Chihuahua

so i supose you you want me to actually listen to you? about somethign that doesnt really matter like a seat? :sleep: :blah: ... i was asking on some info .... but yea back to the people that know what their talking about... if someone could in the future for other people write up an article that would be great... thanks guys

http://sam.bytebandits.com/pics/Owned%2520CRX.jpg

you obviously dont give a shit about actual performance
if you did you would want better parts than local rice store stunna bullshit
go read some more superstreet
fuckin n00b
:fr:

yes the seat matters so much that i plan on spend like 600 dollars no.... :D and yea there arent any rice shops around here i do all my stuff myself... but thats nice im glad your getting so worked up over a seat... thats very??? cute? haha

okay, i have done this swap. The other guys are right, it has noooo torque, but i still like it. going uphill is a biatch, but anywhere else, my car flies. you guys have to understand...a 99 SI is heavier than a 2nd gen integ. Overall, its a good swap, i would suggest an LS/vtec, but its up to you...its your car. also, are you planning to go all motor? if yes, then the b16a is the perfect platform because of its almost perfect r/s ratio.

:eek: Hey whats wrong with super street an yes the seats do suck get some mugen carbon fibre one's if you can afford the 1200 price tag. Bride, Sparco or momo have nice seats but the same as mugen are more pricey for there top of the line selection but uts up to you. And what mag do you REAd HOnda tuning e soli. lol actually i dont really care just makin fun. Oh if you have the money to buy the b12 why not just buy a lower milage acura engine put it on an engine stand and put parts on it when you can afford it. Then when you have it done you can take it and blow it up KA BOOM.

haha thanks for the help guys... weeeeerrrd to who cares about a damn seat... and if i had 1200 to put down on a seat i would spend that money more wisely and not on a seat.. haha but thanks for all of the help... im not trying to build a drag car just something thats fun to drive... thanks guys ya'll are the shit.. well most of ya'll

if you want to waste your money on worthless shit then by all means go for it

the fact that you dont understand why a seat with good lateral support is important lets me know that you dont know how to drive anyway so im done wasting my time on you

:fr:

Someone make a ricer forum so fellow ricers can talk about superstreet, ebay parts that net an avarage of 15 whp, dual exhausts, and last but not least--A write up on how to make your automatic look like a 5 speed.

tenzo everything sucks
b16 powered integras suck
stupid topics made by even stupider people who can't understnad that there are people out there who actually know what they are doing and are helping you FOR FREE suck
this topic for the above 3 reasons, sucks, and will now be closed.

post something again when you become either smarter, or more willing to accept the fact that you don't know jack shit about cars, especialyl hondas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back