1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16a into 92civichbvx plz help :(

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by cgeg5hb90, Jan 28, 2011.

1. cgeg5hb90

cgeg5hb90 New Member

My bro has a jdm b16a sir 1. I wanna put it into my 92 civic hb vx. But I know there are several parts I need wiring and ect. I need a complete part list. From what model year car they are coming from I have heard so many diff ways to do it. This is what I got so far
    B16a
    S4c si tranny 99-0
    chipped p28 ecu
    Obd1 distributor
    My d15z1 injectors

I don't know what mounts,brakets,harness,shiftlinkage,half shaft,axles. Orother parts needed. I need all the help I can get

2. hondafreak513

hondafreak513 New Member

All the mounts, shift linkage, axles, you can get from a 94-95 integra they will be easier to find, and you can use the stock wire harness. You will just have to extend the air temp wires.. One thing that will suck is you will have to re-wire the o2 sensor yours is a 5 wire o2 and the b16 requires a 4 wire o2.. There are a few write ups somewhere to do this just google it.

3. jgpoirier

jgpoirier New Member

You can use the passanger side tranny mount off of your d, get the L bracket off of a DC on the back of the motor and tranny.

4. btk2334

btk2334 New Member

ive had my swap for a couple years now and never used my tranny mount cuz mine broke.... honestly the three primary engine mounts are enough... i even race with it and have had no mount problems except shattering my JDM mounts haha

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted