b16a into ef dx dizzy info needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

johnwesley

I am putting a sir b16a obdo into a 1988 sedan dx. I have converted all the wiring except for the dizzy. One plug has two wires and it mates up to the motor but the other does not. My harness has a rectangle plung on it with 5 wires, the swap motor has a round plug with seven wires. the color codes all match but what do i do with the two extra wires that are blue/yellow and blue/green. Thanks for ant help

Quoted post[/post]]
I am putting a sir b16a obdo into a 1988 sedan dx. I have converted all the wiring except for the dizzy. One plug has two wires and it mates up to the motor but the other does not. My harness has a rectangle plung on it with 5 wires, the swap motor has a round plug with seven wires. the color codes all match but what do i do with the two extra wires that are blue/yellow and blue/green. Thanks for ant help
you need to run a wire from the blue/green directly to the ECU at pin C1 and another wire from the blue/yellow directly to the ECU at pin C2

Back