b16a into ef sir!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if the plug is cream colored, it's obd0, if it's grey it's obd1. the plugs for the ecu should be easy, if there's three, obd0, if there's two, it's obd1. (i'm sure you already know this, maybe it'll get him thinking on the right track however)

if the plug is cream colored, it's obd0, if it's grey it's obd1. the plugs for the ecu should be easy, if there's three, obd0, if there's two, it's obd1. (i'm sure you already know this, maybe it'll get him thinking on the right track however)
i forgot about it being three plugs. i just remembered the shapes and sent him some pics of the main plug to find out which was which.

obd0 round
obd1 rectangular

im still waiting on which plugs aren't plugging in, and still waiting to find out about an injector resistor.

if he doesn't have one i think OBD1 LS injectors are the same size, but thats later.

you're the most helpful person ever, that's a lucky guy there to have your help on his first swap. i did mine in my driveway with no hoist and no internet access about 6 years ago. i'd have killed to have someone walking me through the process. if i could rep you again i would.

you're the most helpful person ever, that's a lucky guy there to have your help on his first swap. i did mine in my driveway with no hoist and no internet access about 6 years ago. i'd have killed to have someone walking me through the process. if i could rep you again i would.

I had some help from reckedracing here when I did my first swap (along with an OBD1 conversion rewired by hand the hard way). Occasionally I try to help out like he did, because I have learned a lot since then.

I would rep for your earlier post but i have to spread it around :p

didnt know ther was such thing as 89 sir's:ph34r:

i know they dont have 88's but i wasnt sure about 89. I think the crx may have gotten it then. At this point its really trivial.

Back