1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16a into ek please help

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by ej63civic, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ej63civic

ej63civic New Member

Hey guys whats going on. I have a 99 civic dx (ek) with the horrible d16y7. I just bought a b16a3 from hmotorsonline and just got it in the other day. Before i start pulling my motor out and putting in the b16 i just had a few questions about the wiring situation. Things i revieved with the swap are...
    Motor
    head
    ecu
    axles
    all the correct mounts
    0bd1 ecu
    0bd1 engine wiring harness
    tranny
    shift linkage
    basically the whole ball of wax, im getting the 0bd2b-0bd1 jumper and i know that will take care of the wiring situation under the dash, but as far as the motor harness goes im just confused as to what exaclty i need to use. I have been doing tons of research and havnt been getting a straight answere. Can i use the y7 0bd2 harness and swap over the plugs/sensors over from the 0bd1 harness? I just want to make it a plug and play and not have any suprizes when i go to fire the bitch up. Any suggestions about the wirring and or anything else i might need to this swap to just be plug and play? Thanks anything will be a big help!!

2. ej63civic

ej63civic New Member

Well i figured it out! Thanks for no one helping me out. Anyway its all good i figured it out and shes being put in this friday thanks again for everyones help.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted