b16a issues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmcivic007

what's good fellas, i gotta quick question. Just looking for someone to answer it. Today my car ran fine.. Just about a few hours ago, my car shuts off.. i left my friends house drove in first shifted to second then i dunno what happened.. the car sounded like it was gonna stall out then these weird noises came from the motor or i dunno what the hell..then the car shuts off.. i pull the car over.. thought it was the battery..attach the jump box to it.. the car wont start..can it be the starter.. the engine wouldn't even crank over seemed like it was locked or something.. tried to jump the car with jumper cables.. nothing.. the car still didn't want to crank over.. took the valve cover off.. checked the belt.. still intact..timing is correct..spark is there.. fuel is there..seems like the engine locked..took out the 19mm jack wrench from the trunk and tried to turn the crank.. it turned so i tried to start the car.. it sounded like it wanted to start.. then it froze again.. like something was blocking it from cranking over
ohmy.gif

Back