B16A j-spec( lots of mods) engine,tranny,ecu, 96-00

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsxr eat r

1.6L DOHC V-tec J-spec. The block has been bored to .030. Darton solid deck sleeves, Arias custom made pistons and rings, venom intake manifold, fuel injectors, fuel rail, and cam gears. Unorthodox under drive pulley set, Holley 68mm throttle body and fuel pressure regulator, Crower rods, street/strip cams, titanium springs and retainers, manley custom made valves, Air Mass comp blue headers, Jet performance worked the ecu to work with all aftermarket parts. Stage 2 port and polish, 5 angle valve job, port match manifold to head and throttle body to manifold done by Fox Lake out of CA. Cometic custom made head gasket( can withstand up to 150 shot of nitrous) 2 sets of zex nitrous spark plugs, energy motor mounts, moroso aluminum oil pan w/ pick up, brand new stock clutch in the box. MSD dis 2 ignition control module, Wiring harness, ecu, complete oem honda gasket set upper and lower motor, stock crank. I have many other stock parts for the B16A motor that are J-spec. I also have all receipts and paperwork to go along with this motor plus a factory honda manual. Engine, tranny, ecu, wiring harness. 6k invested in motor, and 0 miles on motor. can send pics to e-mail. Asking $3500 obo. I will meet someone in surrounding states to GA. Can ship at buyers expense.
etheridge_ryan@yahoo.com

Back