B16A Max Power ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

these guys have yah covered, you are correct in that you are maxing out the 450s around 300 whp, if your goals are only 350 some 550s would suffice, but it wouldnt hurt in the least to use a set of 750s, that way you have room to grow. as long as you have ARP studs i would not worry about bumping that up to 16 psi, heck it could handle 19 psi. but i think a good tune and 16 psi or so will meet your goals. 350 whp is also my goal so we share something ;) i am currently at 300, next weds i get retuned with a bigger turbo and 750s and am hoping to hit that goal. i hope you reach it as well.

I just got a RC 550 , I trade it with the SAFC NEO , lol , in theory that will handle my goal for now , I bought the ARP , the LMA's and the walbro fuel pump, I would like to know what would be a good idea for head gasket ? cometic but what size ? , , hey justin , nice numbers on that z6

B16 blocks are crappy for all motor setups. The most NA power ive seen out of a b16a was 200whp, and that was with some SERIOUS head work and cams not to mention the higher compression pistons.

Boost on the other hand is a different story. You can boost a stock b16a engine with a t3t4 50 trim and make 250whp tuned on 10psi. Thats some serious fun on the street, but I prefer something along the lines of 350-400whp for the street, IMO.
I just got my first b16a can Is it safe to boost it stock

No one knows anything about your engine. You'll need to discover the quality of the engine yourself by performing some testing like Leakdown tests, compression tests, etc

Back