b16a obd0 in 88 crx dx ..cant get it to start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

https://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/dpfi-mpfi-writeup-49557/ this is what ive done to make it run is this what i need to do?? i never done a swap like this so i dont know the wiring very good.i have fuel, but when i have the wire from A 15 to the black yellow wire on the resistor ,the fuel pump stays running the whole time it sounds.and for the spark i changed the pins from c1 and c2 to b10 and b12 and ran the wires from the orange c1 pin to the blue/green on the dizzy plug and the c2 white pin to the blue/yellow wire on the dizzy plug which is the cylinder position sensor..right?? i also have vtec solenoid and oil pressure switch and the knock sensor wired .. is there more to do still?? cause it wont start ,,,so i checked the fire but theres nothing...and the fuel pump running the whole time cant be right...what could i have wrong ?? anyone who has done this swap or knows of what i should do please help me out.or show me where to find better info on this topic

Back