1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16a obd0 in 88 crx dx ..cant get it to start

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by J's honda racing, Feb 17, 2008.

1. J's honda racing

J's honda racing New Member

http://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/dpfi-mpfi-writeup-49557/ this is what ive done to make it run is this what i need to do?? i never done a swap like this so i dont know the wiring very good.i have fuel, but when i have the wire from A 15 to the black yellow wire on the resistor ,the fuel pump stays running the whole time it sounds.and for the spark i changed the pins from c1 and c2 to b10 and b12 and ran the wires from the orange c1 pin to the blue/green on the dizzy plug and the c2 white pin to the blue/yellow wire on the dizzy plug which is the cylinder position sensor..right?? i also have vtec solenoid and oil pressure switch and the knock sensor wired .. is there more to do still?? cause it wont start ,,,so i checked the fire but theres nothing...and the fuel pump running the whole time cant be right...what could i have wrong ?? anyone who has done this swap or knows of what i should do please help me out.or show me where to find better info on this topic

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted