b16a obd0 into 2nd gen integra obd1 CANT IT BE DONE!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integtech

ok heres the deal i got a 92 integra with the stock engine obd1 and i just got a b16a obd0 for 250$ it has the pr3 ecu but my question is will it fit my my car if i use all of the wireharness for the ecu? but i want to keep the ecu i wanna run obd0 is it possible?

i dont believe so... you can upgrade from obd0 to obd1 but i dunno bout downgrading from 1 to 0.. just get an obd1 b16 ecu and be done with it. It will fit fine in your car, and you will use the stock engine harness. you'll need an obd1 vtec subharness though.

also, curious why you're swapping to the b16. if i recall most of what i've read suggests that dropping a b16a into a teg is kind of pointless, and in the end you wont be any faster. b16a has more hp but less tq by a lot. especially the obd0 one. it might be a slightly better idea if it were a obd1 sirII b16a though. Of course if your doing this simply because your stock engine is toast and you need a new powerplant, well then this will suit you just fine.

yeah well its fried lol i dont really care about the torque its because the ecu is chipped by spoon it has the seals on it the computer his unlocked t0 9 500 rpm...but if i had the 90 91 integra that is obd0 i could probably do it? or maybe juste get the wire harness from the interior? no? iwas told its a direct swap in the 90 91 integra and im gessing i cant go wrong if adding 20 hp to my base powerplant i want to rebuit the whole engine piston rings get the head shave the whole 9 yards

yes it will work in the 90-91 integra because its obd0..

Back