B16A problems!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kevs_92gsr

Here's the problem, I blew my B17 up and got a B16A long block. I just put it in my 92 integra and used my B17 tranny I transfered all my bolt on's to it (skunk 2 intake manifold, skunk 2 stage 2 cams, aem cam gears, aem cold air intake, 4-2-1 header, dc sports exaust) and I got it runnin, but the check engine light was on for a idle control sensor and a temp sensor (one of those 2), anyway I was driving normal and it made some wierd ass sound and the oil and battery light came on. Any ideas on what it could be? I think it might be the oil pump! The cams are brand new and I was breaking them in! Any infromation would be greatly appreciated!

That might very well be the oil pump. I had this happen to me on my H22...the reason why I got the oil light and battery light was because there was not enough oil being pumped and my car was trying to stall so the battery light kept coming on...so i think it might be that

Back