1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16A problems!

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by kevs_92gsr, Sep 12, 2003.

1. kevs_92gsr

kevs_92gsr Junior Member

Here's the problem, I blew my B17 up and got a B16A long block. I just put it in my 92 integra and used my B17 tranny I transfered all my bolt on's to it (skunk 2 intake manifold, skunk 2 stage 2 cams, aem cam gears, aem cold air intake, 4-2-1 header, dc sports exaust) and I got it runnin, but the check engine light was on for a idle control sensor and a temp sensor (one of those 2), anyway I was driving normal and it made some wierd ass sound and the oil and battery light came on. Any ideas on what it could be? I think it might be the oil pump! The cams are brand new and I was breaking them in! Any infromation would be greatly appreciated!

2. RIT Civic

RIT Civic Senior Member

That might very well be the oil pump. I had this happen to me on my H22...the reason why I got the oil light and battery light was because there was not enough oil being pumped and my car was trying to stall so the battery light kept coming on...so i think it might be that

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted