b16a running like Sh*t with original ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toqeer1986

hey guys i've coem across a big problem i have a 1995 civic lsi and im using the wiring loom that came with the b16a which is out of the del sol sir 1992 why would the car run like shit with the original ecu ? anyone help lolz and i keep getting a code 3 which is the map sensor and i got the map sensor changed 3 times and had the voltage checked from the manual but cant get rid of that code. left the ecu out of the car for a day still the same. does anyone know why the car runs sooo bad? co2 emissions are high as well 7.09 any help thanks :)

Have you tried using a differant ecu to see if you still get a CEL?
If you do and still get a CEL with a new map sensor, i would think it would have to be the wiring harness not geting the map signal to the ecu.

hey m8 tryed 3 different ecus including the original one and wiring is exact same as i checked with volt meter and wire circuit tracer and checked with my friends car he has the same wiring to the map sensor could map sensor be bad ? if badly wired could a map sensor go ?

Back