B16A SIR II into a 94 civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Progeny

Before this gets dismissed, know that i have looked on this site about this and i found alot on the SIR I into my car but not the SIR II. So to do the complete swap while complying with georgia emission laws what is EVERYTHING i need to be successful. The goal is to build a daily driver that leans towards comfort but has some Hp to spare. Which engine mounts do i use? Do i have to change anything harness wise for the vtec? Is it necessary to purchase a Skunk2 Intake manifold to pass emmissions. Looking for a comprhensive answer on this one guys.

If you've thoroughly researched the SiR1 then I don't understand how you don't know about the SiR2. The SiR2 is the one you should be using, since it's OBD1 (which your car is already wired for). As far as the harness goes, you shouldn't really need to change anything, maybe just shorten or lengthen a wire here or there to accommodate the new motor. For the mounts just hit up Hasport or Innovative, they should have a complete kit for you.

Back