B16A Sir with V-tec (Turbo Question)???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondacivicnos

OK I was just thinking about B16 Sir Vtec that my friend got in the CRX SI, do u think its hard to go turbo with intercooler (and how much HP and Torque do you think he would get out of it?) And remember its still a vtec too. And is there any other better way to get HP and TQ higher with turbo by getting new pistons or do the valve job???

SO actually all I wanted to know is what HP could he get ftom his B16a SIR???

Thanks and if I am asking dum questions just say so!!!

LOL You can't just say, "How much hp can he get" What size turbo? What size intercooler? What turbo manifold.... Theres more to it than just asking how much can i get. Go slap some stickers on the car and see if it goes any faster....

The only way to figure this out is to take YOUR car with YOUR mod to a dyno or track. There is no way to say that an ls/vtec with an aem CAI will make XXX horse to the wheels. it simply can't be done. There's too many variants in engines in the first place, plus other factors such as how it was built and tuned.

Remember, 2 stock motors will more likely than not dyno at the same figure, albiet it will be relatively close.

Basically, don't be upset when we say we can't tell you and to run it at a track or dyno. Afterall, estimates are usually wrong anyway.

i have a b16 SiR and it was just built for the street to make 550whp-600whp...i know it can make more but thats what I am aiming at...so to find out how you will get exactly you need to tell us all the specs of your mods....but the block can handle about 750whp

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 8 2003, 02:17 PM
i have a b16 SiR and it was just built for the street to make 550whp-600whp...i know it can make more but thats what I am aiming at...so to find out how you will get exactly you need to tell us all the specs of your mods....but the block can handle about 750whp

I call bullshit in the biggest way here.

What turbo are you using. What parts did you use to build up the engine.

This kind of post makes me feel like youre some 15-17 year old with I/H/E and expect to make 200 at the wheels.

:fr:

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 8 2003, 11:17 AM

:bs:

SiR Kid...I beleive you might be the 15-17 year old "KID" here...for your info...thats what I have...and if you are interested in knowing my setup here it is...anyone on a forum who is smart enough can tell you that its possible...ups to me and keep tunning...i guess thats the only way you'll be a believer

B16 SiRI
Port/Polish 3cm intake and exhaust
Sand blasted
Manley Valves
Titanium Retainers and Springs
WebCams (9500rpm)
AEM Adjustable Cam Gears
STR Intake
Competition Fuel Rail
RC 770 cc Injectors
255lph Holley intake fuel pump
Fluidyne Radiator
Bullet proof axles
Level10 tranny
Quaife lsd
Ceramic Clutch
Stock Flywheel
Stock Crank (polished)
Golden Eagle Sleeves
Wiseco Pistons 9:5.1
Eagle rods
Turbonetics t3/t4 60 s trim 35lbs/min
moroso oil pan
work wheels
aem 13" rotors...and ahhh a lot more you can't handle...hope you're happy and catch me soon on upcoming events...

And to all who know this is possible I apologize..it just sucks to see how someone wants to believe their 1.6 dohc can do miralces and the people here are not helping...SiR...I have a SOHC...yes thats right a SOHC D16Z6 for sale doing 400whp t3/t4 completely built for the street if you want to buy it to keep up with me...if anyone else is interested let me know for some pics...the car is worth $40k or more but we are selling it for $10k...we have not been interested in posting in ebay yet...

even if you do sleeve it i doubt the block can handle 600hp. how much psi is that 35 there is no way i hell sleeves can handle that much. that thing is going to go BOOM halfway out of the garage.

someone posted a while back saying they had a dart block(good for over 40psi) rods, pistons the whole thing and they only had 470 or so whp. thats over 40psi with a larger displacement.

dyno?...wow you guys are like kids in here...anyway..i have my dyno sheet...but not interested in posting my personal pride online...i know what I have ;-)...i bet you guys have not heard about the civic doing 25psi with just a block guard doing 10 secs?...guess not...your too busy worrying about someone lying or not...hehe...ahh the import life is soo much fun...you have the real racers and then you have the pissedoff ones..lol

What again are you using for a comptuer?

a Streetable "meaning PUMPGAS" B16 with 550-600WHP sound like you guys know what the hell you are doing when tuning a car would you like to come and tune mine?

BTW when you say 550-600WHP that means you know friggin SQUAT about what your motor REALLY PUTS OUT

my motor on paper just like yours could handle 650-700HP

in real life with my dinky 440CC injectors it puts out 253WHP at 11PSI

why is it 253 and not 250-300WHP? becuase I KNOW for a fact because I've spent many hours on a DYNO

NEVER give a range of what your car puts down to the wheels becuase that means its total BULLSHIT

even when you post a dyno sheet Im still going to call BS becuase of how dumb you are with listing your mods and how much "in your mind" power it puts out

if you want I can post some 650WHP dyno sheets from other hondas and say its mine but what good would that do me

I say we have a big meet and all of use can watch your car in person put down the power and then everyone can keep a copy of your dyno run and frame it on our walls at home with the saying we were wrong under it

till then you are nothing more then the guy who had the 600HP 3000GT in SCCM after it went on the dyno it put down close to STOCK #s.....

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 12 2003, 11:37 PM
dyno?...wow you guys are like kids in here...anyway..i have my dyno sheet...but not interested in posting my personal pride online...i know what I have ;-)...i bet you guys have not heard about the civic doing 25psi with just a block guard doing 10 secs?...guess not...your too busy worrying about someone lying or not...hehe...ahh the import life is soo much fun...you have the real racers and then you have the pissedoff ones..lol

hahahha you are such a jackass lol might I add very stupid

and thats coming from ME you can't get much worse then that

using greddy emanage...and if you think your car can't put out more power then maybe you better get a neon...yeah a dyno sheet does not mean anything on any forum..and there is a difference running 11psi and 32psi...;-)...i'll put a sohc to run you doing 400whp...

BAHAH emanage? that only supports 440cc injectors.

there is NO FUCKING WAY in your life that 440s support 600, let alone 300 whp

s3f011f8695bb4.jpg

thats my car and um DAMN looks like my block held it...

dick

2.06 BAR

if you can tune...you have a good ride...do you know how many people ran 15psi or more on a stock honda engine with just the fuel done and would see 300whp+?..you guys need to come visit the car soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back