B16A Sir with V-tec (Turbo Question)???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, it comes down to, you don't have it, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and your car will never has made the power "range" of 550-600 hp that you say it has.

enough of the :bs:

Originally posted by jeffie7+Aug 13 2003, 12:40 AM-->
incognitoracerr
@Aug 13 2003, 12:34 AM
yes that is true...but first you say its not possible...now that you see its possible you want me at the track...then when i take it to the track...hmmm...you might say...that can't be a honda motor in there...lol...i quite on this topic...you guys are senseless...thumbs up for those who agree with me...

24PSI everyday driver never seen the track...

only reason its able to run pump gas is becuase.....

well you tell me you are the smart one

i give up. why?

you truely are a moron.

im just about done with this thread and all the stupidity that has flown from you tonight.

i guess the worst part about you being so ignorant is that no matter what you'll be wondering.."damn does he really have that much power?"...cause if he does then wow...i need to go back to the drawing board and get my car ready....guess you'll never really know...thats what i love the best... B)

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 12:52 AM
yeah and the other link I was looking for was directions for you to drive to school of the hard knocks

s3ee66c95a393d.jpg

well you tell me you are the smart one
i give up. why? [/quote]
Electromotive Tec2

Tempest is a big Hondata dealer but when it comes to running 24PSI on pump gas day in day out Tec 2 was the way to go "back then" now they use Tec 3

oh your done...or maybe its pass your bed time?...its ok...if you wake up late give me a call...i'll drive you to work in my fast car...you won't make it with yours :sleep:

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 01:55 AM
i guess the worst part about you being so ignorant is that no matter what you'll be wondering.."damn does he really have that much power?"...cause if he does then wow...i need to go back to the drawing board and get my car ready....guess you'll never really know...thats what i love the best... B)

no, not at all. i really don't give a 1/4 of a shit about what you drive or don't drive. never have, never will. and while you sit on your ass and draw out your motor, that you previously claimed to already make 550-600 hp with, that doesn't even exist yet, i will sit here, and laugh, snd simply walk to the garage.

i'm done with this thread. enjoy your life.

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 12:55 AM

what the fuck? we have known from your first post that you were full of total shit

Im sure not one person who knows WTF they are talking about thought twice about you being a total.. whats the saying Im looking for um....

FUCK TARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back