1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16a sir1 into automatic EG

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by gettocrx, Sep 11, 2004.

1. gettocrx

gettocrx Member

Hey guys! I'm planning to put in a b16a sir1 into my automatic EG hatch. I was told that the b series manual trans mount wont fit because my hatch is automatic. what do i do? Some one said that they sell a mount made for auto to manual trans. Does anyone know where can i get it? One more thing, who do you guys reccomend getting a trans swap kit (cluth master, lines, pedals)?? Thanks in Advance!

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

If by kit you mean going to a junkyard and getting the parts, than sure, if you're going from auto to manual, you kind of need it.

What might be easier is, since you are getting a cable tranny, just converting the car from auto to cable instead of hydraulic. That would save you running the lines, and then buying a conversion kit.

www.hasport.com has the mount.

3. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

I got mine from placeracing.com but the guys at hondatech say they wont awnser thier phone. They did treat me right though,good service and super fast shipping.

4. gettocrx

gettocrx Member

OK. Thanks guys! I see what I can do! :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted