B16a swap for sale CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goldenboy

JDM SIR b16a swap.
Motor has 50,000 Kilmoters on it
i think that comes out to a little more then 31,000 Miles.
it comes with an auto tranny
The ECU is stock but I will chip the ECU any way you want. (but not like hondata, no boost options or anything like that)
$1000
faadfb24.jpg

Well if you change your mind on the cams pm me and let me know.

does it come wit axles and everything else needed for a fullswap into a 92 Civic HB?? and also how much will u sell it without the auto trans??

From what car did the engine came out of??? It is is easy to swap into a del sol s??
What is included??? How much ?? :D Is it a b16a2 or 3??

it's a first gen. They are just as easy to swap into a del sol as a civic. If you're in the greater houston area i'll come and help

Hey I'm kind of interested! I need to talk it over with my dad, though. I'm San Antonio. Are you located in Houston?? Hey is automatic what if i use my tranny. Mine is manual would it work?? Hydro.

your tranny would work just fine with it. But I'm selling it with the tranny so you can buy it then sell it off to soften the price of the swap on yourself.
give me a call

Is this an obd1 swap? I asked you about just selling the tranny and starter, auto ecu, wiring Harness, and axels on houston-imports.com. You sent me a private message, but my box was full and now it's empty. I'm in Houston and there were others on the board on that wated to buy just the longblock, so I would take the afore mentioned parts if you wanted to sell the longblock to some one else. E-mail me at iorn_lungz@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Back