b16a swap in eg wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

noremorseracing

ok i put a obd0 b16a into my car i used all the stuff i had from my ls swap that was previous ( injectors, alternator, starter, and it came with a obd1 dizzy on it.. so heres the deal it wasnt getting spark so i found out that the coil was broken so that fixed that now when i turn it over it acts like its going to fire but its not getting gas, i got a new ecu from monotech its a p30 with a type- r base setup.. i had tweaked a lil bit...anyway i had my brother turn the key in it and i pulled the injectors only the number one cylinder is getting gas and i coulda swore that i need all 4 to work at once.. any ideas ??? i know that i took the fuel rail off does it need to be blead??? someone help me soon im getting frustrated and bout to buy a gsr swap if n e 1 can help let me know asap

I would not be putting a obd0 motor in your car but if you want to....you need the obd1 stuff alright but not for a non-VTEC (some stuff may be interchangeable but why?)

Get p30 obd1 dizzy, injectors, I think alternator too. Some other injectors may work but I would just stay obd1

I figure a JDM dealer would have that stuff

Back