B16a Swap into 95 DC teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaDeInNuYaWk

dear fellow integra friends,

i have a question .
Recently somebody stole my 95 integra gs-r 4 door.. they stripped it.. took the bumper hood reinforcement gauge cluster shifter and linkage and of course the b18a with tranny wiring harness and ecu the car was pretty much stock.. but theres an integra fever over in orlando..a lot of stolen tegs , it sucks..
mad.gif

now i found myself a 4th generation civic coupe with a complete b16a swap and type r tranny.. now i bought the civic to throw everything back into my 4 door the question i have is can i use the b16a ecu and wiring harness its obd2, will the gauges and everything work correctly? what shift linkage cv joints and motor mounts do i use? if anybody has a any comments or knows what to do please let me know..

i know using a b16a into a dc integra isnt the same as having b18c but its a start, i already have the b16a swap and i know the best thing to do is to do an ls block but this is a good start believe me . thank you

chris

Back