B16A Throttle Body/Intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yurik

I have a 91 CRX with a b16a1 swap with minor mods, soon i will be turboing the car, but first plan to do an intake setup, i was thinking the skunk2 intake would be a nice choice for the price and going with an oversized body such as this one eBay Motors: 70mm Throttle Body Honda B16A B16 B18 civic Integra d16 (item 140040861791 end time Oct-17-06 11:22:28 PDT)

what do you guys think of this? and do you think a 70mm is what i need for my soon to be t3/t4 turbo setup as well as my current b16 setup, i will do the intake/throttle body then most likely a stg2 skunk2 cam, then go with the turbo setup, let me know what you guys think, or if you think i should go with maybe a 68mm or even higher then 70mm, thanks

is that a decent throttle body? or are the ebay ones worthless? i know they dont make too big of a difference from who its made by, but i dont want to buy junk

if you're already gonna spend the $$ on the manifold, i dont see why you wouldnt get the S2 throttle body to match it..

thanks, i didnt know that they made one, but now i found it, its a 68mm, but its skunk2 so you know its good quality, thanks for the info! ill let you know how it performs

how about fuel injectors? 450cc going to be big enough for a turbo setup with a cam/skunk2 intake n such, or do i need to go bigger? i plan on going with a walbro fuel pump and adjustable reg, just not sure on size of injectors, id like to put out around 300-350 whp, thats my goal, thats also boosted along with motor cam/pistons/ u kno the drill, jus not sure what size im needing

660cc injectors

Front_on_1_.jpg

Back