b16a vtec b20b block idle problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

microshit

Heyy... ive posted a couple of weeks agoe for a probleme starting my frankenstein and the dam thing was a lil wire right on the ecu plug.. haha

OKAY
now that its working...^_^
I have an idle problem..
When the car gets hot the rpm starts going up and down UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWNn.!! continusly..!!

Can somme one help me on this?
ive chek the vaccum diagram and everything seems alright!
Could it be the oxygen sensor making this? since it start idling like crazy when it gets hot??:confused:

Try to pull off your IAC solenoid off and clean it out. or maybe replace it. Common problem on hondas. located on Intake manifold. dont know where exactly on b16's... either front or back of the intake manifold, usually bolted with 3 bolts. try n let me know if it worked.

okayy ive tryed it and still the same.. ive even took the IAC from my integra 91 ans Stilll it`s idling HI and low..!!

And while i drive when the trottle is steddy
The car changes souns like if it was gonna BURP.. and then i just give a lil kick of gas and the normal sound comme back on... then after a couple of seconds on steady idle it restarts the same sound ..!!

Could this be my t.p.s ? my friend is telling me that it`s not that but i had a prelude 2 years agoe and it was doing the same thing.. the garage told me it was the t.p.s sensor on the trotle body

but my friend keep saing it`s probably a vacuum!?!?
ive chek twise the vacuum diagram and everything seem okay to me..!?

ur friend is right, its a vacuum leak somewhere... hmmmm lemme think. ummm do this. while the car is running, get a can of carb cleaner and spray all around the intake manifold. where the gaskets are (at the head. mid section, at throttle body). And while u doing that, listen to the engine. if there is a leak somewhere, when u will spray carb cleaner on it the engine should smooth out.

Back