b16A vtec help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsol_racer

my friends just bought a jdm b16a with a lsd tranny we got a pr3 ecu for it and we ran tha vtec sinloade to tha ecu what else do we have to run to get vtec to kick
also there is a green sensor right next to tha vtec silonade is that the knock sensor? and were getting a CEL but we havent pulled it is it true that u have to clear all tha codes to get it to kick in?

all tha help is greatfull

thank you

peace

You will need to add the wires for the vtec solenoid, vtec pressure switch, and the knock sensor. The knock sensor is on the back of the block and only requires one wire. You will need to get all of this fixed before you will be able to get rid of that check engine light.

is tha vtec pressure switch tha 2 wire one next to the vtec silonade?

So If The Motor, Pr3 Ecu And Your Crx Is Obdo, Then Why The Conversion Harness

ok so i wired up tha knock sensor and tha pressure switch and tha solioande and tha car still wont revv up more tha 3500 rpms
any ideas?

i know it is an si 89 and he just bought tha ecu off the net cuz it was revving to 5600 yesterday and then we hooked everything up and it wont rev over 3600 so im lost

Back