B16a1/2 question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

g3ninfinite

I have an 89 Crx with a dohc zc vtec. Im looking to swap this next week but im torn on what to do. Would it be advisable to go with a b16a1 or b16a2. Would the extra investment in the a2 be worth it? Also on a side note i was thinking about gutting my rea interior. but metal looks ugly in my opinion. have any of you seen anyone sprayon bedliner the interior of a car?

its cheaper to do the b16a over the b16a2. you'll love having a b16 in your crx. I did when I had my crx.

you can always get carpet to cover the rear. i like the setup that comes stock in the crx (the tray and the hatch coverings)
or you can always get a jdm rear seat

Yeah right now i have a dohc ZC Vtec with a blown head gasket. Do you think ill notice alot more power from that motor to a b16a1? Does any know a shop in southern california that will fully build my zc ?

Quoted post[/post]]
its cheaper to do the b16a over the b16a2.
That ^ and you want to stick with your OBD. It is a million and 1 times easier. After all, all the B16'a are practically the same power wise with the exception of the B16B. Especially if your gonna build it anyway, why waste money that can be used towards boost :)

Back