b16a1 del sol parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joshd

I am goin to buy a b16a1 and am getting other parts for it like a new clutch and fuel rails and stuff. What car do i look for parts under. Do i look under del sol 94-97 and/or 99-00 civic? I also noticed that clutches for the 90-91 integra fits the b16a1. I am also wondering if b16a1,2 and 3 cams, fuel rails, headers are the same fitments.

Quoted post[/post]]
I am goin to buy a b16a1 and am getting other parts for it like a new clutch and fuel rails and stuff. What car do i look for parts under. Do i look under del sol 94-97 and/or 99-00 civic? I also noticed that clutches for the 90-91 integra fits the b16a1. I am also wondering if b16a1,2 and 3 cams, fuel rails, headers are the same fitments.

i think you can look under 94-97 del sol because the delsol came with a b16a and prolly the 99-00 civic but the 99-00 civic will be obd2 so a few parts might bee different.....any others with input? :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]

Fuel rails i think are different atleast from teh newer engines. 90-91 clutchs you need to use if your engine came from a 88-91 civic sir from japan, since the transmissions were the same, otherwise 92-93 integra clutchs are diff. but are still cable. b16a1, 2, 3 cams are the same, headers are believe are the same as well w/the exception of the JDM ITR header.
good luck

Back