B16A1, looking for a shell cuz i thrashed mine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OnyxNoctourne

so i have a 91 (one month later it would have been a 92) teg LS 4 dr...well kinda, body's totalled, now i just want something to put the engine and tranny into, its a b16a1 with a 5 spd and im considering 2 doors to lose some weight, but dont care alot for some of the 2 dr integras. i just want something thats going to be an easy swap and not an accord. im just wondering whats the best route as far as what year range i should stick to and how to be lightweight and look good stock (not that it will stay that way)

so i have a 91 (one month later it would have been a 92) teg LS 4 dr...well kinda, body's totalled, now i just want something to put the engine and tranny into, its a b16a1 with a 5 spd and im considering 2 doors to lose some weight, but dont care alot for some of the 2 dr integras. i just want something thats going to be an easy swap and not an accord. im just wondering whats the best route as far as what year range i should stick to and how to be lightweight and look good stock (not that it will stay that way)
incorrect post!!! b18a1!!

The easiest, cheapest route is to get another Integra. 92-95 Civics are also popular cadidates for B-series swaps, but require mount kits and other modifications.

You budget will dictate what you should get. Knowing what you want to do with the car will also be a factor in chassis selection.

Back