b16a1 shift linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the_rail

just a quick question:

im wondering if the JDM SIR shift linkage will bolt straight up to the b16a1 using a Hasport mount kit. I can get the linkage really cheap, so i just thought id check it out before purchasing it.

i used a JDM shifter stabilizer in mine and i had to shorten it about an inch......my shifter its self is adjustable. I know how to weld so its not a biggy.....I am using HCP 4 point mounting system by the way.

do a search about this, been covered 124324534534 times, sir is not a good idea, use 90-93 integra w/ slight mod or hasport or place racing

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Apr 19 2004, 03:36 PM
do a search about this, been covered 124324534534 times, sir is not a good idea, use 90-93 integra w/ slight mod or hasport or place racing

Sir not good? care to elaborate?

hasport or place racing linkage or 90-93 teg or build your own. although you may want to keep the rubber thing off the sir linkage because the hasport linkage doesn't come with it. it can be reused$$$

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Apr 19 2004, 05:25 PM
as I said, care to search?

no, im asking you caus eyou say in your opinion, i in fact am using the Sir linkage...... :roll: i cut one inch out of it....... :p

Back