1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16a1 to B18c5

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by delslow, Aug 11, 2004.

1. delslow

delslow Member

I think alot of people have asked this question, but fuck it I'll ask again.
    I have a rex that I buying a SIR1 complete swap and I also have a B18c5 long block laying around to. Well I doing the SIR swap because it is easier to do. But I was wondering how much of a wiring hassle would it be if I throw in the B18c5. I know I have to use the obd0 distributor also the Crank pistioning sensor will not be used and the injectors off the SIR will have to be used. I plan to used the SIR tranny as well. To that point is all the research I have done, so if anyone knows the info or have seen some site or it done, reply.

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

if it were me doing the swap, i'd do a double obd1 conversion. convert botht he motors sensros and your car/ecu to run obd1

3. delslow

delslow Member

That doesn't answer my question....I know to run the B18C5 better I need to do all that shit. I need to know if the engine harness will work and if I need to do more they what I know. Is that simple enough.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted