B16A1 Turbo Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steacy91

Hey, I'm building my B16A1 w/s80 lsd to turbo, it's my first build and i would like some input from whoevers got experience. Been at it for a while now, and heres what I got so far. Eagle Rods, Supertech 9:1 81.5 mm pistons, Acl main/rod bearings Supertech Valves, springs, and titanium retainers, just waiting to pick a clutch to support 400 plus, than the motors going back in. So i was curious to see some oppinions on anything im missing as once the motor goes in, i plan on it staying there for a while. Cheers.

What do you have for a fuel set up? If you want to get any where with it that will need to be addressed.

Sorry i forgot to throw that piece in there, got a walbro 255lph high flow, and getting 1000cc injectors when the turbo comes, for now just looking to get the motor driveline all ready to go so i can leave it in and build around it

I agree, but im not necessarily looking to make 400 plus everyday, just want to know my setup can handle the power, considering sleeving it next winter, but for now stock sleeves, but as for the work ive done, will it handle some good power? Am i missing anything that im gunna have to rip my motor/tranny back out for before i boost it ? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Yet to purchase the turbo set up yet, but im most likely going to go with an ebay kit with a turbonetics t3/t4 and ramhorn manifold

Back