b16A2 head to trade for si wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

hey whats up people, i have a b16a2 head that i wanna trade for a good set of si wheels with tires, i ran this head in a ls vtec set up for a while and it was a very very strong head, it has less that 50,000 miles on it, no damage or anything its in perfect shape. I was abotu to start a new lsvyec set up with this head but i need wheels for my crx instead right now. The head jsut came back from the machine shop, it was resurfaced and inspected to make sure everything was ok. The head needs cams and cam gears and 2 cam retainers that the friggen machine shop lost. The heads also tapped already for ls/vtec oil feed if you didnt figure that out already.
this is a fair trade so lets swap, also i have a brand new grey mugen valve cover for it thats never been installed if someone wants to trade soemthin neat for that.

i have pics just couldnt get them to load email me for them.

Originally posted by matts91hatchls@Nov 30 2004, 12:59 AM
what year si rims???
[post=423966]Quoted post[/post]​

the 99-00 si s

Are you willing to sell it or trade for some Phat fives with 2 bald tires and to almost bald? And a lil cash?

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 10 2004, 01:35 PM
Are you willing to sell it or trade for some Phat fives with 2 bald tires and to almost bald? And a lil cash?
[post=430038]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah id sell it, im into it about 450 so make me an offer. Do you have pics of the wheels?
let me know

i could send pics of blades tommorrow..
give email ..
have i.m,t.b,distributor??

Back