B16a2 In A 95 Ex Coupe - Does Ac Work Anymore?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cvc-ac

Hey guys, please help a newb : )

Got a car from a friend, '95 EX coupe with b16a2 cluster dropped in (supposedly from a '99 Si). Problem - apparently AC compressor is from original '95 EX and its mounting holes do not match b16a2's. The crew that swapped the cluster bolted compressor on only two bolts (the outer once) and of cause they snapped at some point. At the moment compressor is just hanging on the hoses (you can imagine the noises :angry:). Now, here's the question:-

Can I attach a '95 AC compressor to b16a2 so it stays somehow?
It looks like AC compressor attaches to a bracket that at the same time works as a left-front engine mount point. Will similar bracket from '95 EX work with b116a2? Would it be possible to replace the compressor with one from '99 Si, will hoses match? Should I just get rid of the stupid thing and improve front-rear weight distribution? ;)

Thanks!
--

Not from the 95 EX (D series,doen't bolt up to motor),but you can use the one from a 94-97 Delsol B16A3,and I believe the ones from the 94+ LS's.

Back