B16A2 into 90 LS Integra, Quick Question on Wiring Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I ended up getting an Integra (1990 LS) with a B16A2 real cheap a few weeks ago. The previous owner blew the head and didn't have time to fix it. I have rebuilt a head and have it running, but the jumbled mess of wiring they left looks like something boiled noodles do when thrown against a wall. Is there a harness that will connect the two or am I in for a slice and dice? I believe the engine is from a 2000 Civic Si, the head from something out of 1998(?) and its running off of a PR3 ECU. Any help would be gladly accepted, my only idea was to get the Vtec Subharness from Hasport and use the 90 Integras harness... if this will work thats great, I just don't want to end up with a bunch of extra wires around the house. Thanks again!

Thats what I would do. You want to use the integra harness and you can get the vtec subharness to make things easier if you are not real comfortable with wiring. Just make sure that you take care of any check engine lights. Sounds like the previous owner could have blew it up from driving it hard when it was not setup all the way.

Back