b16a2 into 95 civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxllskillzxx

i have a 95 civic coupe dx my tranny went and im going to buy a b16a2 swap but im going from auto to stick so i need to know anything else i need other then that swap to fit it in my car and running please i need all the help i can get please help me out i have to know how much for all the different parts thanks

The pedals and the clutch master cylinder cost me 100dollars from a local junk yard but the master cylinder crapped out on me so I would recommend getting a new one. A new one will run you 70-100 dollars depending on where you get it. You will also need a custom tranny mount. If you take out all of the automatice shifter stuff, the b16 shift linkage and shifter will fit in the hole that is left, but you will need to drill two small holes so you can bolt the linkage up. Also when you take out the auto shifter make sure and leave the plastic slider that selects the gears in the park position so that you can start your car when it has a manual transmission (you can prolly also leave it in neutral).
And that is pretty much it. Good luck

Back