B16A2 question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LjuniorX

Hey waz up guys I got a B162 that my bro sold to me.but my car is a 95 lx auto and planing to stay auto for a while my quest is which auto tranny can I mate with B16A2 engine and is it possible, guys spare me the lecture about not getting the true potential of the engine I already know

you need to get a tranny from an integra. 94+

there aren't any automatic b-series before 1994 unless you try to get a jdm tranny.

From wich integra and my B16a2 is vtec does the tranny has to be from a vtec remember I want automatic tranny and what about ecu which one vtec 2 ?

Thanx get_nick but From wich integra and my B16a2 is vtec does the tranny has to be from a vtec remember I want automatic tranny and what about ecu which one vtec 2 ?

tranny

Thanx get_nick but From wich integra and my B16a2 is vtec does the tranny has to be from a vtec remember I want automatic tranny and what about ecu which one vtec 2 ?

From wich integra and my B16a2 is vtec does the tranny has to be from a vtec remember I want automatic tranny and what about ecu which one vtec 2 ?

you need to get a tranny from an integra. 94+.

get the integra tranny, and you will have to get your ecu re-chipped.

Back