b16a2 swap, halfway there,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DelSlo

just workin on puttin my 2000 b16a2 motor in my 93 del sol, i used my stock d series wiring harness, changed injectors to 95 gsr ones, my dizzy to a 95 gsr dizzy and my alternator to a 95 gsr alternator. ive hooked everything up and everything plugs in fine, EXCEPT for my evap solenoid on my fuel rail, i got a plug for it from the d16 motor, but its a different connector, still a two prong connector just that my d series is a round one and the b series is a rectangular, how do i get around this? get a b series connector for it?? anyone come across this? thanx in advance..

Del Slo

You realize that the 95 GSR injectors are the same as your D-series injectors, right?

And you'll probably have to find an evap purge solenoid plug from an obd2 car, or an obd1 evap solenoid. I'm pretty sure that the plugs are different.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 30 2004, 01:42 AM
Yea, just unpin the plug and repin it to a matching plug.
[post=439017]Quoted post[/post]​

thanx. yeah ill go look in the scrapyard today for one. just wanted to make sure that was ok.

and yeah i know the d series injectors are the same. but the gsr injectors came with my swap and im selling my d series as a complete swap, minus the wiring harness, so i wanted to keep it all in tact.

Back