b16a2 swap throwing codes....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM_EK9R

all motor
b16a2 swap in a 97 hatch running the stock cx harness, obd2a-obd2b jumper harness and the p2t ecu (from 99-00 civic si).

It is throwing the following codes:

P1337 - CSF Sensor No Signal
P1106 - Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance
P0131 - (PRIMARY HEATED OXYGEN SENSOR CIRCUIT LOW VOLTAGE) OR POOR
ENGINE PERFORMANCE
P0132 - O2 Oxygen Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank1, Sensor1)
P0141 - 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

I am guessing these are all wiring issues. The car seems to have that plug on the oil pump for the CSF Sensor with wires going into the stock harness but is not making it to the ecu.

Any have solutions for to fixing these problems?

Ok. In order for me to use the obd2b p2t ecu (99-00 civic si) without throwing the codes above, I will need to wire all those sensors to the ecu? they all seem to be wiring issues. Does my stock 97 civic cx harness have anything wired into them already? I dont want to take it to a shop and pay a ton to fix 5 codes due to wiring. what would I need to find out where these wires are coming from on the engine side?

the cheapest way to go is pick up one of those chillton books(i think thats the name) you can get one from your local parts store get it for the years your motor falls under
or go to the honda dealership and get a book on your car and motor
it will have all the info you need to find the sensors on the motor side

but i gotta tell you there arn't that many sensors you could probly figure it out by researching a little on the internet the link i put up before will give you most of what you need to know the rest is pretty much right there
but it's on you

yes the cx harness has everything you need except for five wires
knock sensor, oil presure + and - , and vtec silinoid,

Last edited:
Back