b16a2 with gsr hydro tranny *almost* complete dropout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stevennn09

ive decided to give up on this ej1 due to the shell being a complete pile, so im now trying to sell my b16 swap to buy a 97ej6 and boost it.

the motor:
bottom end recently rebuilt
ls pistons
gsr water pump& timing belt
missing a cover on bottom of throttle body
needs a fuel rail
the crank pulley needs to be put on reason i never did is i didnt have the keyway till recently.
NEEDS to be broken in cannot be driven hard for first 1500 miles
the dizzy needs to be pinned with an obd2 connecter cause i originally had one but it got totallly destroyed. i'll include an ls dizzy with the third ear cut off so that it'll clear the vtec solenoid

the trannny:
non lsd hydro gsr trans
somewhat decent axles, could use new boots
shift linkage included for 92-95 civic or 94-01 integra
prettty freaking meaty stock clutch mated
if right price is achieved i'll include a half way( meets at the fire wall) stainless steel braided clutch line from hybrid racing.

i am asking around 2000 for it, not looking to get exactly that so shoot me an offer, i'll let my ex harness go along with it, you will also get the header a high flow cat and a newer o2 sensor. you just gotta extend the o2 wires and vtec wires, also inclding my virgin manual p28 with it

you can text me 440-221-5511 and i should respong immediatly

would really rather not ship but if you cover all shipping cost i wouldnt mind.

this pic isnt too current, it has ngk wires now, the throttle cable is attached and will go with the motor since i dont need it any longer

b16incar.jpg

bump!! i'll let the shell go as well as the b16 for 1500... wanna sell it realllllllll bad to get it out of my garage and buy the new prject and start on it. would like to get it gone within the next week or so!!

you still got this? how much for engine without trans and axles and everything. im in ohio as well

Back