b16b engine f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99ctr

What's up, hate to do this but i need the money..you know how it is! I purchased the engine about 3 months ago, before installing i changed ALL the main seals and hoses, thermostat, installed TODA cam gears and timing belt, put a new 6 puck clutch kit(forgott the brand). On the bolt-ons i have iceman CAI and the ITR headers. which i would also like to sell with the engine or without the engine..I currently still have the engine running on my 99ex but if i get a serious buyer it'll come off in a minute! asking price is $4,300 obo for the whole change over: b16b engine low miles (about 35-40K), hydraulic LSD tranny, iceman CAI, 98 ITR headers, shift linkage* 94-01 integra, both axles, engine mounts for a 99-00 SI, energy suspension motor mounts inserts, the mounts might also fit the 96-98 civics but i'm not sure, ap72 ECU, an erick's racing fuel pressure regulator, and motor is tuned to work with all bolt ons. Price will be $4000 obo without the ITR headers. im located in LA near Gardena If interested give me a call. 310-210-6052 cell, or email me at francisco.vasquez@cox.com

Originally posted by 91crx@May 27 2004, 04:27 PM
hmotorsonline sells them for half that price

thanx for the info 91 crx, i just called them @ 818) 768 3067 and they quoted me 3900 whenever they have them in stock!!! i would let mine go for that price, however i think my engine is still a better value knowing that the clutch is new all the seals dont need to be replaced and other you dont have to deal with bull shit that might be cut or brocken on the engines....i have everything they need for a swap.

Originally posted by 91crx@May 27 2004, 04:27 PM
hmotorsonline sells them for half that price

Half the price my ass, i think this guy is referring to the B16A not B16B (Civic Type R motor) Honest mistake

of oops i was referring to b16a2.... sorry

Back