b16b turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hate to sound like a dumb ass asking all this questions but i keep getting different answers from some of my friends. whats the most hp i can get out of this engine, in case i wanna go all motor.? oh and thanks for all the responses.

the 'most power' out of that motor? without rebuilding it and making the 'type-r'-ness obsolete? probably 10hp more than it makes stock. other wise your replacing cams, pistons, etc.

what ever the manual tells you. stock fuel pressure.

The ctr engine doesnt have that high of a compression ratio. Ive seen boosted ITR's make great power in stock form and last. Buy/part out a quality setup with a pump/injectors and have it tuned on your choice of EMS.

how much hp have you seen a stock ctr or itr push on stock internals? im not looking to be crazy fast. im looking for only like 300 to 350 whp.

depending on the weight of the car your putting this into, 350 hp is very fast. I say definetly dont ruin a ctr motor by lowering compression, ctr's and itr's should be for all motor/just swap and go. b18c1, b16, b18b is a better choice for turbo. by the way have you thought about maybe supercharging? if i was going to boost a b16b i would have a supercharger not a turbo.

i don't think you even have a b16b. take a picture of it with a sign that says, "hondaswap sucks". cause i call bullshit.

is there always someone in here that needs a picture to give some advise? lol... as if a b16b was an engine thats so hard to get.

lol. ill post some pics tomorrow.. any reccomendations on what type of exhaust to go with? i heard the ctr stock muffler is good... has anybody heard different or have any suggestions??

Back