1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b16sir cx hatch help

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by rc3000gt, Apr 17, 2008.

1. rc3000gt

rc3000gt New Member

Hey guys. I'm not new to mechanics but i am new to this whole forum thing. SOooooo, i have a question about this swap that i did. I put a b16a sir1 OBD1 motor in my 95 cx hatch. I used the ADM engine harness, and i am using my stock cx wiring harness. I've been looking for hours (and as i started to state earlier im not very good at this whole computer thing) and i cant find the absolute truth on the pinouts i have to do on the stock harness. I know i have to run wires for VTEC solanoid, VTEC pressure sensor, map sensor, 4wire O2 sensor, and knox sensor, but i cant find anyone that list everything in one place. most only list just the VTEC and 4 wire O2. Can anyone give me a stupid proof version (printable version) of the pin outs i need to run please. You couldn't imagine how happy i would be. Thanks in advance.

2. rc3000gt

rc3000gt New Member

Oh yeah and sorry for the redundant question, i know you all get this one alot.

3. wadocrx

wadocrx honda builder by nature

You should this in the EG section, not the for sale/wanted section man. You'll get more help that way.

4. rc3000gt

rc3000gt New Member

5. rc3000gt

rc3000gt New Member

Hey guys. I'm not new to mechanics but i am new to this whole forum thing. SOooooo, i have a question about this swap that i did. I put a b16a sir1 OBD1 motor in my 95 cx hatch. I used the ADM engine harness, and i am using my stock cx wiring harness. I've been looking for hours (and as i started to state earlier im not very good at this whole computer thing) and i cant find the absolute truth on the pinouts i have to do on the stock harness. I know i have to run wires for VTEC solanoid, VTEC pressure sensor, map sensor, 4wire O2 sensor, and knox sensor, but i cant find anyone that list everything in one place. most only list just the VTEC and 4 wire O2. Can anyone give me a stupid proof version (printable version) of the pin outs i need to run please. You couldn't imagine how happy i would be. Thanks in advance.

6. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

the reference section would be a great place to look. but, unfortunatly something this comprehensive isnt there. here you go, the complete ecu pinouts. you actually have an SiR-II b16 if it's obd1, and also JDM (?). this is for all obd1 ecu's, P28, P30, and more. if you need engine side pinouts too, let me know. ^_^

originally from: .:FFS TechNet : OBD1 ECU Pin out Schematics :.

7. YBLEGAL

gotcha in the other post. lets continue here tho, in the right section ;)

8. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

9. woodsrider520

woodsrider520 Junior Member

I did the same swap Feb of last year. Got all of my information from this site and only asked a couple questions. You'll love it. I replaced the 70hp D15B8 after it blew and it's like night and day. Makes me smile everytime I drive it over a year later.

Just did all the body and paint work.........engine looks like a factory install.......leather GSR interior is going in this week.....

10. rc3000gt

rc3000gt New Member

Thanks

For guys for the delay in reply im in the army and was on a mission. But anyway thanks everyone for the post it helps more then you would know. Thanks again.

11. rc3000gt

rc3000gt New Member

oh and one more thing, how do you give rep points. Everyone is talking about it and i figured i would give ya'll some. Let me know

12. YBLEGAL

there's a little white 'justice's balance' in the bottom left hand corner of each person's post (under their name and picture). click on that, and it will allow you to leave a rep point and a comment.

glad i could help! :thumbsup:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted