1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B17 crx hybrid wiring

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by civickidHF, Oct 23, 2005.

1. civickidHF

civickidHF Junior Member

centeral PA
    alright, the engines in, shift linkage shortened mounted up and all, BUT im stuck on wiring... i bought the ECU jumper harness and it came wirh 9 loose wires.... o2 sensor heater control (02 BLK wire), 02 sensor signal (02 WHT wire), VTEC sloenoid signal, VTEC pressure switch signal, Intake air bypass signal, knock sensor signal, Power (IAB,o2 BLK Wire), Ground (SCS,VTM,02 GRN Wire), and service check signal.... they all come with a color next to them.. but where does the wire go from the jumper harness?!?!

blue P02SHTC 02 secsor heater signal
    white PH02S 02 sensor signal
    Violet VTS VTEC solenoid signal
    grey VTM VTEC pressure switch signal
    green IAB intake air bypass signal
    orange KS knock sensor signal red IGP power (IAB,02 blk wire)
    Black (l) PG Ground (scs,VTM,02 GN Wire)
    Yellow SCS service check signal

this is what i have, the 9 colors are loose wires from the ECu jumper.. im not sure where they go.. can anyone PLEASE HELP :cry2:
  2. NautiluS

NautiluS Junior Member

Those wires you need to add. They will go into the engine compartment. I would create your own plug so you can disconnect it later. Here is a picture of what I did to add in my wires. [​IMG]

I used all 18 gauge shielded 2 conductor wire for all of my additional wiring. It made it much easier to accomplish. I got the plug from an electronics supply store. It was about 2 bucks. As for the connectors that go to the ends of your wires, if you dont have them you will have to search around (junkyard, internet, other members) to find them. Goodluck!
Draft saved Draft deleted