b17/exedy/civic parts for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSTurbo

alright this is my last and final attempt to get rid of my stuff on this site before it hits ebay. i have a 93 b17 with 50k miles since rebuild. roughly 90k miles on engine. engine ran fine until i blew the head gasket. tried to replace the head gasket numerous times and no luck. still leaks and runs on like 2 cylinders. i also have a 93 gsr ys1 trans with grinding third gear at high rpm. the block has arp head studs and 98 gsr cams sit in the head. new valve cover/valves/seals etc. ENGINE DOES NOT RUN. however i dont think the problem is unfixable. with that in mind i am asking 350 for the complete engine and trans. i also forgot to mention the hasport engine and tranny mounts. i also have an exedy lightend flywheel and stage 1 clutch never track driven or dumped clutch. still like new. 150 obo for that. located in central georgia. i am willing to drive to deliver it, but local pickup would def be easier. i can ship the flywheel and clutch. I have a 92 hatchback vx shell for sale also. body is good. needs paint and front bumper is cracked. has projector headlights type-r front lip, and mazda 5 spoke rims and toyo proxes with 90 percent tread. car definitely needs a lot of work. 500 obo for shell. or 850 for shell with complete engine. dont hesitate to make offers just dont low ball too bad

sounds like your block/head is warped. are you parting out the block?? are you running stock pistons?? might be intersted in you t/b if your willing to part it out

yeah its obd1. i was wanting to sell altogether. i have someone interested in the car and engine. if that falls through then i can part it out i guess. stock pistons.

Back