B17 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civickidHF

alright, im in progress of swapping my "gas saver" freekin 21 hp Hf engine out and swapping in the B17A1. Heres the low down, i bought a 92 GSR from my friend that he wrecked.. slid in to a ditch and riped out the strut mounts. anyway, i got the car for $550 and from the info i gather from this site (this site is a god sent by the way) im going to use the GSR axles, my question is, are the GSR hubs going to fit my HF? i ordered my jumper harness and mounts on saterday (9-24-05) so they should be here soon. im going to shorten the shift linkage, but what else is there to do? :huh: this is my first Vtec swap and i can use all the info you great ppl can give me. thank- Jason :worthy:

Paint the car and engine bay before U put in the motor, looks a lot nicer. Wish I would have. Have FUN!

The GSR spindles WILL fit, but there could be some positive camber issues. Get an adjustable camber kit and roll out.

You should get 89-91 CRX/Civic DX or Si hubs and brakes. You can also use 89-91 Civic EX brakes. You can use 90-91 Integra spindles; they have bigger front brakes, but they will mess up your camber a bit. I have them on my HF and my front camber is -1.5R, -2.0L (lowered 1").

Back