B17a1 F/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allspoolin

allright well i want to sell this thing, i could fix it up and do the swap that i was planning but i dont now im gonna sell the civic soon, once i have some money and get a nicer car, possibly a 98 or something hatch or an appt.
mileage:106,XXX
93 integra GSR motor (b17a1)
Pm me for more information
i also took the head off of it to see if there was any valve damage, due to a snapped timing belt, and there was none at all, i could get a new headgasket and bolt everything back up and throw on a new timing belt if the price goes to 800$$ also includes complete wiring harness, ecu, exhaust manifold.
also have axles and radiator!!!!
Captured2005-11-100001.jpg

Captured2005-11-100004.jpg

im located in pennsville newjersey, i am willing to meet half way unless you live insanely far away

If for some reason handlebarsfsr falls through, I can pick it up this weekend, cash in hand. What part of NJ is Pennsville in? Right now I'm in Glassboro, 20 minutes outside of Philly, but I would have no problem driving to North Jersey if that's where it is.

EDIT- Just Mapquested it and I'm 40 minutes tops from you (prob 25 the way I drive). In that case I could pick it up tomm or the next day if I had to.

Last edited:
absolutly, you can, you are about 15 minutes away from me, im at the foot of the delaware memorial bridge, i will PM you if this other guy dosent take it!!

If the deal falls through with either Slushboxteggy or Handlebarsfsr lmk. Hit me asap up if you wanna work on that price. You don't have to lift a finger, I pick it up and load up. I'm like 30mins away in Collingswood and can pick up tomorrow between 9am-2pm . I'm up to about 12 tonight.

1-609-617-7209 if anyone has any questions, im not going to be on for the rest of the night so feel free to call

Back