b17gsr hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

ok, i've got the engine in..and wired up as much as i know how...i used to 5 wire vx to 4 o2 article to wire my o2..and other than that i havent touched the wiring..i used my vx wiring harness..and the car cranks and runs..but its really rough..i need to know how to wire in the guages so i can tell my temp,rpm, and mph...i have the gsr ecu and the vx ecu...both of them will crank the car and appear to do the same exact thing..i'm not sure which one i should use though..keep in mind this is the 92-93 gsr motor..idk if that makes a difference in the swap but..i havent found anything on the wiring so..i dont know..but anyways i need help figuring out the guages and plus..i think there might be something wrong with the clutch on the ys1 transmission cause the arm comin out of the transmission is really really easy to move up and down and people have been tellin me it should have some resistance...i dont know what the deal with that is either...any info on this swap would be appreciated

Use the GSR's ECU, the VX one is not mad fo the fuel, and vtec engagement points of the B17A. And you don'y need to hook up anything to make the cluster work, it should be fine.

well they dont work i guess i gotta wire them in somehow, i have more plugs on the vx harness than i do on the gsr engine, i guess thats what it is

The VX harness will have two plugs fo the EGR valve and solenoid, and an odd 7 wire plug for the o2.

Back